For Sale in Rural Foothills
32026 274 Ave West – Rural Foothills
LISTED FOR: $449,000
🏡 4.7 ACRES
ZONED FOR 3 HORSES AND FOR UP TO 3075 SQFT of accessory buildings (max 4)
- 4.7 ACRES
- ZONED FOR 3 HORSES
- NEGOTIABLE EXTRA GRAZING FOR HORSES
- CITY VIEW WITH MATURE TREES
- GOOD WATER WELL – REPORT ATTACHED
- UTILITIES TO PROPERTY LINE
- ON PAVEMENT
- ACROSS THE STREET FROM SUPER MAILBOX
Hello, Gorgeous! This 4.7 acre piece of land with paved roads located in De Winton in Rural Foothills County is staked off and ready for you to build your dream home! Located only 14 minutes from the South tip of Calgary on the corner of 274 Ave West and 32 Street West, this land is zoned for 3 horses, a bungalow (minimum 1650 sqft) or two storey (minimum 2000 sqft), plus up to 4 accessory buildings (3075 combined sqft)! With all utilities to the lot line and a water well that was tested and in good working order, this corner lot doesn’t need much more.
There is a section on the land that would be ideal for development to include a city view! Take a drive out and have a look at this gorgeous piece of land and imagine living in the peace and tranquility of rural living!
Additional Notable Features:
• Restrictive Covenant and Architectural Controls in place
• Negotiable extra grazing for horses
• Across the street from super mailbox
• 4 minutes to Strathcona Tweedsmuir School
• 6 minutes to shopping
• 11 minutes to public schools
• 12 minutes to Okotoks
• 14 minutes to Shawnessy LRT Station
• 33 minutes to Calgary Tower
• 45 minutes to Calgary International Airport
• Mature trees
• Zoned for 3 horses
• Zoned for up to a maximum of 4 accessory buildings not exceed 3075 SQFT combined
Contact Me to book your virtual or private tour today!
WHAT'S THE VALUE OF YOUR HOME?
THINKING ABOUT MAKING A MOVE?
Explore Calgary & Airdrie Homes For SAle
Tara is proud to be recognized as a Top 1% Real Estate Agent in Canada (2022), Top 10 Real Estate Agent in Alberta (2021), and a member of the 2022 Chairman's Club for Royal LePage Canada.